Buy A Ridan Food Waste Composter and start recycling your food waste today
Contact us to order your Ridan Composting System
|Specifications||The Small Ridan||The Medium Ridan||The Large Ridan|
|Maximum Throughput||80 Litres per week||200 Litres per week||400 Litres per week|
|Unit Dimensions (meters)||2.1L x 1.0W x 1.4H||2.4L x 1.0W x 1.5H||2.5L x 1.0W x1.6H|
|Unit Weight (empty)||50Kg||60Kg||70Kg|
|Price of Ridan||£2250 plus vat||£2950 plus vat||£3650 plus vat|
|Maturation Boxes||1 @ £360 plus vat||2 @ £360 each plus vat||3 @ £360 each plus vat|
We supply direct internationally, we ship worldwide. Please contact us for a delivery quote.
We do not sell Ridan Composters through our website.
Order can be taken over the phone : Telephone: 01598 751043 or 07966 791923
Or contact us via email using the product enquiry form below:
- Payment can be made by card, CoD, or cheque to the address below:
- We are happy to invoice you for payment within 30 days, or you can pay at the time of delivery.
- We can offer a lease/buy scheme in order to reduce the immediate investment figure, payable quarterly in advance, following which the Ridan will become yours to keep. Please call for details 01598 751043
- The above costs include all that you need to get started, delivery by Ridan will be extra and charged at 50 pence per mile for the round trip.
Company Payment Address – Ridan Composting Ltd, Springfield Farm, Marwood, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 4DU, England
Ltd Co No – 6881057, VAT No – 972454890
Delivery Charge – For all Ridans delivery is charged at 50 pence per mile round trip from North Devon, EX31 4DU. This cost includes, installation, assembly a demonstration and training at a convenient date and time.
On delivery we will:
- advise on the best location for your Ridan,
- assemble and install the system
- train staff and demonstrate how to use your Ridan Composter
Grants & Funding to buy a Ridan food waste composter
Financial assistance may be available to help you buy a Ridan Composting System for your school or business.
Please view our list of potential funding options. Or download the list here Composter Funding Options
School and Community funding possibilities see- http://www.gardeningwithchildren.co.uk/school-zone/funding-guide/ and http://www.growingschools.org.uk/support/funding/grants
Which Ridan food waste composter is right for you?
To decide which Ridan Composting system is suitable for your site you must consider the following:
- How much food waste is being produced each week in litres? This can be measured using a bucket or container of known volume, then refer to the table below, the ‘Maximum Throughput’ refers to the volume of food waste in litres.
- Where the system can be positioned
- What you will do with the compost. Can it be spread on some grounds or gardens?
- Complete composting includes a maturation stage in maturation boxes, our ‘Ridan 900’ is ideal for this, these cost £290 each plus vat.
- The ‘Maximum Throughput’ figure refers to food waste only, processing any less than this amount is fine.
We are happy to help you with these questions, please call or email, or we can come to visit your site in order to discuss your requirement.