Start recycling your food waste today
- Step 1 : Get in touch using the product enquiry form below and we can discuss your requirements
- Step 2 : Orders can be taken over the phone 01598 751043 or 07966 791923
- Step 3 : Once received / installed you will be invoiced and payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. Find out more about payments
Enquiry or purchase form
Ridan Pro System prices
|Specifications||Ridan Pro 200||Ridan Pro 400|
|Maximum Throughput||200 Litres per week||400 Litres per week|
|Unit Dimensions (meters)||2.4L x 1.0W x 1.5H||2.5L x 1.0W x1.6H|
|Unit Weight (empty)||60Kg||70Kg|
|Price of Ridan||£3950 plus vat||£4650 plus vat|
|Maturation Boxes||2 @ £480 each plus vat||3 @ £480 each plus vat|
Ridan Compost Box prices
|Specifications||Compost Box 4||Compost Box 10|
|Maximum Throughput||15 Litres per week||35 Litres per week|
|Suitable for||Approx. 4 people||Approx. 10 people|
|Unit Dimensions (meters)||59cm x 59cm x 125cm H||104cm x 104cm x1.22cm H|
|Assembly||Flat pack (requires alen key)||Fully assembled|
|Price of Compost Box||£700 + VAT||£1200 + VAT|
All Ridan products can be shipped anywhere in the UK or throughout the world. We can provide you with a delivery quote based on your location and address.
For UK deliveries, we can deliver your Ridan Pro system in person which will include the installation, assembly and a training demonstration to get you up and running. The cost for this service is calculated at 80p per mile, round trip from our business premises in North Devon (EX31 4DU).
Please follow the link for more information on delivery and installation
The Ridan Compost Box 10 will can be shipped via pallet anywhere in the world and will arrive fully assembled. The Compost Box 4 is flat pack and will be delivered via courier.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque to the address below:
- We are happy to invoice you for payment within 30 days, or you can pay at the time of delivery.
- The above costs include all that you need to get started, delivery by Ridan will be extra and charged at 80pence per mile for the round trip.
Company Payment Address:
Ridan Composting Ltd,
Ltd Co No – 6881057, VAT No – 972454890
Grants & Funding to buy a Ridan food waste composter
Financial assistance may be available to help you buy a Ridan™ Composting System for your school or business.
Please view our list of potential funding options. Or download the list here Composter Funding Options
School and Community funding possibilities see- http://www.gardeningwithchildren.co.uk/school-zone/funding-guide/ and http://www.growingschools.org.uk/support/funding/grants
Which Ridan food waste composter is right for you?
To decide which Ridan Composting system is suitable for your site you must consider the following:
- Where the system can be positioned
- What you will do with the compost. Can it be spread on some grounds or gardens?
- Complete composting includes a maturation stage in maturation boxes, our ‘Ridan 900’ is ideal for this
- How much food waste is being produced each week in litres? This can be measured using a bucket or container of known volume, then refer to the pricing table. The ‘Maximum Throughput’ refers to the maximum volume of food waste in litres.
- The ‘Maximum Throughput’ figure refers to food waste only. The optimal amount is less than this and processing less than the maximum amount is fine.
We are happy to help you with these questions, please call or email, or we can come to visit your site in order to discuss your requirement.